Friday, April 27, 2012

Aqaba


So this past weekend I got to go to Aqaba in southern Jordan. Aqaba in pretty amazing. It's a small city right on the Red Sea. From the beach we could see Palestine, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia. Wow. It was pretty awesome, and I got to snorkel for the first time!! It was so amazing!! We got to see all different kinds of sea life, from urchins to clownfish to many different kinds of coral. My friend Emily has some awesome pictures that she took with her underwater camera so here are some!

                                                                        The Beach!









It was a really great time, and we're hoping to go back next weekend for some more beach and sun time, so I am really looking forward to that!! 

1 comment:

  1. I wanna go to Aqaba! so beautiful! I thought I saw Nemo!

    ReplyDelete